Chronic disease management
When you are living with a chronic disease or condition, you deserve a primary care provider who understands your condition as well as any existing treatment plan for it, and then works to make sure that treatment plan is working for you.
The providers at Novant Health Cotswold Medical Clinic will work with other specialists involved in your care to do what's best for your overall health. That might mean changing a treatment plan as your health changes, or helping you make lifestyle changes to be as healthy and active as possible. And, if you should need care from a provider you have not previously seen, you'll have access to specialists from across the Novant Health network.
Chronic diseases and conditions our providers regularly manage or treat include:
- Diabetes. Services include routine diabetic office visits, diabetes and nutrition education, labs and foot exams.
- Hypertension. Services include blood pressure screenings, diet and nutrition education, labs and medication management.
- High cholesterol. Services include evaluation for coronary artery disease and stroke risk, diet and exercise education, and medication management.
- Asthma. Services include medication management and Asthma Action Plans.
- Heart disease. Services include medication management and coordination of care with cardiologists.
- Osteoporosis. Services include education, medication management and referrals for bone density screenings.
- Arthritis. Services include medication management, labs and care for acute flare-ups including musculoskeletal injections.
Call 704-384-8680 to make an appointment with a provider in our Cotswold office, or 704-316-4480 to make an appointment with a provider in our Arboretum office. You can also schedule an appointment online via MyChart