Whether you are sidelined from a high school sport or hurt after action on the rec league field, Novant Health Cotswold Medical Clinic is here for you. Keith A. Anderson, MD, at our Cotswold location and Kyle T. Pope, DO, at our Arboretum location both specialize in sports medicine along with family medicine. These two providers have advanced training in the sports medicine field and years of experience caring for athletes of all ages and at all levels.
Sports medicine services offered include:
- Treatment of sports-related sprains, strains and pains.
- Evaluation and treatment of exercise-induced asthma and other medical conditions affecting sports participation.
- Treatment of joint dislocations some bone fractures.
- Exercise and weight loss recommendations and plans.
- Treatment of overuse injuries such as tennis elbow.
- Diagnosis and management of concussions.
- Musculoskeletal injections.
- Sports physicals before participating in a sport.
If you have a sports injury or concern, and would like to be seen by Dr. Anderson or Dr. Pope, either call one of our offices or request an appointment via MyChart.