Consistent gynecologic care should be a part of every woman's regular medical care. Patients at Novant Health Cotswold Medical Clinic can have women's health screenings and gynecologic care completed at the same time as an annual exam, and can have other gynecologic or women's health issues handled in our office as needed.
Women's health services routinely offered by our providers include:
- Routine annual well-woman visits which include a full health evaluation and a Pap test when required.
- Bone density testing to screen for osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis education and treatment.
- Referrals for mammograms and colon cancer screenings.
- Menopause education and treatment.
- Treatment for depression and anxiety in all age groups, and treatment of mood disorders associated with menopause.
- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment.
- Treatment of menstrual irregularities, pelvic pain, pelvic infections and other gynecologic problems.
- Contraception and contraceptive education.
Whether you are due for a Pap test or mammogram, need a birth control prescription or want help with an acute gynecologic issue, call our office or schedule an appointment online using MyChart